Kids and dogs

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Went to Sandringham CC site from Friday til Monday,next door had a boxer and across people had a Jack Russell.Both really well behaved.Nearly everyone had kids as its the school hols and we were 3 pitches from the play area,guess what the kids were all well behaved Spoke to all the neighbors and no-one cut accross the pitch.The wardens were cheerful and helpful,the sun shone and we had a great time.Was really amazed
smiley-laughing.gif
didnt see that coming

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
Went to Sandringham CC site from Friday til Monday,next door had a boxer and across people had a Jack Russell.Both really well behaved.Nearly everyone had kids as its the school hols and we were 3 pitches from the play area,guess what the kids were all well behaved Spoke to all the neighbors and no-one cut accross the pitch.The wardens were cheerful and helpful,the sun shone and we had a great time.Was really amazed
smiley-laughing.gif
didnt see that coming
Don't tell me.............. the site warden was meaner than Ghengis Khan and drivers were speeding round the site????
smiley-surprised.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
smiley-laughing.gif
didnt see that coming

and then you woke up.....

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
We are new to this hobby and sandringham was the first cc site we have used. Having heard some of the stories we were worried. But we could not fault the site and would defo go back.
Neil

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Me and my fiance will be going back to Sandringham CC soon as we really enjoyed the surrondings and there is so much walking to do!! cant wait to go back, hopefully weather will be nice.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Well done, our 5 (peeps and dowgs) are obviously always exteremely well behaved but having had 5 nights on a site last year we won't be repeating in a hurry and will stick to CL's, hopefully we'll continue to find some with no more than an elsan point and a water tap, although they are getting to be a rare breed!!

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear these positive comments. I think most children and dogs are decent and would behave properly if given the chance. Unfortunately parents and owners don't always seem to know what standard to set. The children of our CC centre are always praised by visitors, (and raise lots of money for charity), but ca n't say the same for dog owners. I am by the way a parent and dog owner.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
We took my parents away with us this weekend back to Broadway C Club site which they loved. I must say that we felt very left out being what seemed the only van without a dog!!! The dogs we met were charming and friendly (not all their owners were I'm afraid) but it has made me think that when my OH eventually retires and our cat (currently 8 years old) eventually meets her maker, that I could very easily be persuaded to become a dog owner (smaller breed my preference). The dogs didn't bark or growl, never saw one off the lead, never saw any mess - they simply looked as if they were enjoying themselves whatever they were doing and they are a great ice breaker, especially if they look cute! (Cue groans ...). The few children on site too were very quiet and well behaved, nothing less than I would expect from my son, should he have been with us. My Dad was even going to ask to borrow someone's dog to take for a walk at one point ... we soon put him off doing that lol.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
soldlisa04 said:
My Dad was even going to ask to borrow someone's dog to take for a walk at one point ... we soon put him off doing that lol.

If you ever see me on site Lisa I will gladly lend your dad my two Springers for walkies. You wont see him for hours!
smiley-smile.gif

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi Dustydog - my OH would like a springer in the future but I'd like a slightly smaller dog so the argument continues!!! Dad would have been there like a shot, he loves dogs - mind you his two artificial hips may take a battering with your two dogs walking him off his feet!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts