Knowsley safari park

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi Robert, The caravan club site at Southport is not far from Knowsley, If you are looking for a private site one of the nearest would be Abbey Farm nr Ormskirk, never stayed there but it looks ok driving past and has good reviews on UKCS website.

Hope this helps.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi robert

live a short distance from southport c/c site and would highly recomend it. you would certainly have to book in advance as it always looks full. safari park is about a 40 minute drive but you also have so much available in s/port aswell. easy walking distance of supermarket (don,t bring food get it there fresh) also lord street short walk. nice seafront and pier short walk

we alway,s look in envy when we drive past and see the site full.

dave

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
steve

don,t really no how to take this question.

i and all my family young and old love lord st plenty to do shops bars resteraunts or nice to just walk and window shop

Jul 25, 2007
Visit site
I simply wondered if there was any particular reason that you had mentioned that street i.e. is it similar to Blackpool's golden mile, or is it a shopping centre etc etc.

As I have never been to Southport, but will be going in a couple of months, I thought it would be worth finding out.

Steve

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts