La Garangeoire

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya. La Garangeoire in St Julien des Landes sounds great but the lakes worry me with one of my kids being 3. Has anyone been there and could tell me where on the site they are, and if they would be a problem. Thanks alot. Sian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You can stop worrying about this site. My youngest was 5 when we first went there, perfectly safe in more ways than one. The lakes are well away from the camping area. This has to be one of the best if not the best site I been to in France. Large pitches, very safe area and very friendly people, I'd recommend it to anyone at anytime. In fact I always carry brochures for it in my van and tell people to go there. You go and rest assured you'll have a good time.

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Mike for your response. I just wanted to make sure he could run around without me worrying all the time. I'd actually be staying in a mobile, so would the same apply? It sounds such a great site. Sian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ref Mike comments, its all true the lakes are a good walk away from the pitches.

The site is poss the best in the vendee region. You will have a great time

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi sian...it doesn't matter what you stay in...mobile, tent or what ever you will enjoy it. If your children are anything like mine the worst problem you'll have is trying to get them to come off the site and go out for a day. While your there I can recommend the beach at St Gilles...the grande plage, great for kids but even better if you want a drive to St Jean de Mont...the beach there is so safe its great for kids, nice shallow water and warm as it goes over the hot sands.

Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts