La Yole St Jean De Monts

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brilliant site,great pool,bar and faclities.The beach and town of St.Jean de Monts fantastic.Free parking everywhere!!!Say hello to Thierry the bar owner at La Yole for me.This was our first time in France and we are going back again this year.Well worth the cost

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stayed last july/aug, great site, well recommended.Our only gripe was that the pool closed early, my wife had to be asked to leave a couple of times (sun worshippers take note!). Beach brill, site just far enough off the main drag to be nice & quiet if you want it to be.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
been there last two years - fantastic - just be aware it changed hands last year from English to French and they are letting dogs on this year. Not a problem if you like them. other than that you should have a great time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
WEe have just booked for third year. You couldn't want for a better site for young families. However pitch selection is important as some are a bit dusty and on small site. If you ask for a pitch by play area you wont go far wrong.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are going to La yole this year and it will be our 2nd year there. It is a wonderful site very friendly and clean. There are fields all round the site which last year were being used to grow hay and as a hay fever sufferer my son did struggle. The entrance barrier does have a code to let youin and out but you cannot leave the site untill 8.30am so if you have a long journey back to the ferry beware. We did not realise this last year but the site owners transfered our last night from themselves to another site near St Mere Eglise at no extra cost. The bar staff were so good with everyone including the children, our 5 year old can't wait to back and see Lauren and Thierry. They made all the kids feel very special. There is a strict rule on Speedos only not shorts in the pool but I understand that this is the same in all of France. You can walk to the nearest beach through a pine forest. Bar meals and shop were good too. Enjoy your hols XX

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts