Lafuma Chairs

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I would like to purchase a couple of Lafuma chairs. Knowing the forum I am sure that somewhere somebody will be able to point me in the direction of a bargain with regard to the purchase.
hoping someone can assist
Lulubelle

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Lulubelle we bought 2 padded and patterned Lafuma recliners at a good price for 2, We used them constantly for 3 years so far and they are stiil good as new. Nice and comfy for my arthritic hip.I get a nice sleep in mine too.A bit on the dear side but just the job
TC

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
We have a pair of Lafuma chairs from Riversway that we brought in 2007.
They are nice and comfy to rest on, but they are quite heavy so have to travel in the 4x4 so as not to overload the van

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
We got some chairs from Towsure a few years back, Dukulf I think, and they are extremely confortable and they cost less than £80 for the two. I think Lafuma are well over priced but if that is what you like and you have the money to burn, go for it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
From time to tome Aldi have garden furniture, and a couple of years ago I bought a green plastic folding/reclining chair with cushion I think it was £34.95. It is one of the most comfortable light weight chairs. Its sturdy and my wife who is disabled finds its both comfortable and relatively easy to get in and out of.

So much so that when visiting relatives where we know they there won't be enough chairs to go round we take it with us.

Unfortunately, ALdi have not had the same design again, and of course it is a seasonal item- but worth looking out for.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
we got Lafuma -like recliners from Wilkinson last year. Trying to remember how much; and failing, but under £35 each, I'm sure. Very comfy. Had less than a year so can't say how well they will last.
mel

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We got two lovely blue recliners last year, when our local Netto became Asda and we paid just £12.99 each - an absolute bargain, and they're more comfortable than the Riversway padded RSX look-alikes we bought without testing earlier in the year for considerably more! We have two going spare in the garage - only used for one holiday! And no, this is not an advert!

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Thank you to all who replied as usual there were several suggestions and food for thought. I will look at all posibilities.
No doubt there will be some offers around as the season progresses.

Lulubelle

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts