Lafuma recliners

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
On the most recent Riversway Leisure flyer they are offering a good deal on these recliners. However, two adverts down they are offering their own recliners that look the same as Lafuma at almost half the price. Would anyone care to comment as to the quality of these lookalikes?

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
You get what you pay for Butler, its all down to different people's standards and what they consider to be quality. My money went on the Lafumas and I'd do it again with no hesitation.

Aug 30, 2006
Visit site
Hi Butler.

We also wondered about which chairs to buy - but on reflection, I'm sure that the advice given by posh-pants ( Ooops, sorry Valerie ), is very sound.

As we are about to follow the swallows south for the winter ( including the A7 to Avignon ); can anyone confirm that there is a factory shop at the Lafuma head office at Anneyron..? If there is, the five mile detour could be very worthwhile.

Olly.

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi Butler.

We also wondered about which chairs to buy - but on reflection, I'm sure that the advice given by posh-pants ( Ooops, sorry Valerie ), is very sound.

As we are about to follow the swallows south for the winter ( including the A7 to Avignon ); can anyone confirm that there is a factory shop at the Lafuma head office at Anneyron..? If there is, the five mile detour could be very worthwhile.

Olly.
Another new name for me, how lovely. The last one was Hyacinth Bucket - my reputation preceeds me.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Riversway have loads of recliners, some obviously better than others, and some more comfortable than others.

We went last year to get a couple of Lafumas, but ended up trying everything they had in store (many, many times), and ended up with aluminium Crespo reclining chairs with additional leg extensions. We just couldn`t get comfy in the Lafumas.

If you are nowhere near Riversway, it may be worth a visit to your local emporium to have a `bounce` first. A manufacturers badge doesn`t mean much if you can`t get comfy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lafuma's for us,

My wife said "they are not worth that much" but after 10 mins totally agreed,the best chairs by a mile.

My friend bought the copys from argos,has discarded them and now has the Lafuma's.

Try Gardens 4 us,they sometimes have a better offer than Riversway,poss a bag or towel thrown in.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Lafuma chairs for us every time. They are a bit on the heavy side but well worth the outlay. They are so comfortable I tend to have trouble staying awake in mine!

Ann

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
i agree with most of the above, Lafuma's for me, we've got all the bits to go with them too, trays, towels, you even get a bag for the bag that the chairs come in!

Aug 30, 2008
Visit site
i agree with most of the above, Lafuma's for me, we've got all the bits to go with them too, trays, towels, you even get a bag for the bag that the chairs come in!
Speaking of the trays my lafumas are green and I have only seen white trays advertised,do you know if they do them in green? Neil...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts