Lake Garda

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
This is somewhere I would love to go myself but have not yet made it! We have spoken to many people who have visited Fornella, the sister site to Fontenalle. It is very highly spoken of as a good family site - good restaurant - cleanliness of the toilet block etc. it also has the option of larger pitches (twice the size of their standard pitch) for an additional charge. If you google Fornella you should get the site up but it is in the Caravan Club Travel Service in Europe Book if you have a copy.

May 13, 2006
Visit site
This is somewhere I would love to go myself but have not yet made it! We have spoken to many people who have visited Fornella, the sister site to Fontenalle. It is very highly spoken of as a good family site - good restaurant - cleanliness of the toilet block etc. it also has the option of larger pitches (twice the size of their standard pitch) for an additional charge. If you google Fornella you should get the site up but it is in the Caravan Club Travel Service in Europe Book if you have a copy.
Thank you Lesley. I do have a copy of the europe book but my brother-in-law has got his mitts on it at the moment.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have just come back from Lake Garda, we stayed at Camping San Franseco. Very good facilities, the restaurant food was very good, but as usual in Italy the pithches were a bit small, even after paying extra for a superior pitch.

Steve W

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts