LANDROVER SATNAV

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
We have a Landrover Discovery 3 2006 equiped with a satnav system(not sure about the make) has anyone managed to download an update and if so how? Also noted the system does not cover Eastern Europe on my software, we also do not have the "lorry" option Any advice would be appreciated.

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Yaser. Try asking the questions on the Pocket GPS World Stanav forum where they have pro's who know the ins and outs of all kinds of Satnavs in built or after market types.

Lorry setting just alters arrival times most of the time so do noth assume that it will find a suitable route for a caravan.

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
if its the Landrover fitted one you may find you have to purchase new update discs from your dealer.

I have an 03 Freelander and thats the only way to update......and the costs.......

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Your Disco 3 Satnav is manufactured by Denso Corporation of Japan.

As stated it does not "download" updates; the system used is replacement issues of the data DVD. The DVD reader is under the passenger seat. Updated DVD's are available from LR dealers but prices are subject to the dealers individual discounting policy. From my source, via web site Disco3 I think others have managed to get them for about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts