LCD Tv

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
Rachel. Just looked on the Woolworth site, £99 for 8" tv. I bought a 15" Mikomi from Argos item No 529/0925. £179. Good quality picture and auto tuning. Worth a thought.

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
Will back up Dirk. I just bought 2 Mikomis for the van a 15inch for the bedroom and a 17inch widescreen for the front lounge. For the money they are awesome bits of kit and the specs for both put other high end sets in the same size and class to shame. Picture is excellent you will not be dissapointed

Argos was the best price, "buy it now" deals on ebay worked out more expenive when you put the vat and carriage on. Plus buying at argos your mind is at rest regarding warranty etc.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Will back up Dirk. I just bought 2 Mikomis for the van a 15inch for the bedroom and a 17inch widescreen for the front lounge. For the money they are awesome bits of kit and the specs for both put other high end sets in the same size and class to shame. Picture is excellent you will not be dissapointed

Argos was the best price, "buy it now" deals on ebay worked out more expenive when you put the vat and carriage on. Plus buying at argos your mind is at rest regarding warranty etc.
Hi Brian Bear

Have you used the Mikomi tv.s on 12volt.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts