Oct 31, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I seem to have a leak somewhere in my Truma Ultrastore system but there is no obvious signs of water leakage.
When filling the system I make sure there are no air blockages etc but if left for a while the system seems to empty as if it has drained somehow.
There are no signs of water inside the van and the connections are dry.
There is also no signs of drips etc under the van from the drain down pipes.
Is there a way the water could be draining back into my Aquaroll.
I have a standard Truma pistol grip waterpump and winter housing without the filter.
I was thinking about fitting a non-return valve in the fill line to see if tis would help.

Any ideas would be welcome

Thanks

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Last edited:
Oct 31, 2020
Visit site
If you look at the tread about Intermittent water or pressure the OP has posted some photos that might help. It’s quite a recent thread within 2 weeks.

https://forums.practicalcaravan.com/threads/water-pump-intermittently-running.62510/
Once again thanks. I noticed that there was a sprung closure in the housing but discounted this as the problem thinking the spigot on the pistol grip would keep it open, but perhaps there's another further in the fitting that is failing.
I'll buy a new housing to fit and keep everyone posted.

Oct 31, 2020
Visit site
Just thought I would update readers about my problem.

I replaced the Truma Ultraflow Winter Compact Water Inlet housing and this seems to have solved my problem.
on examination I suspect the inbuilt non return valve components, i.e. spring and rubber seal had lost its strength and perished.

Thanks again to those who replied with advice. 🖖.

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I seem to have a leak somewhere in my Truma Ultrastore system but there is no obvious signs of water leakage.
When filling the system I make sure there are no air blockages etc but if left for a while the system seems to empty as if it has drained somehow.
There are no signs of water inside the van and the connections are dry.
There is also no signs of drips etc under the van from the drain down pipes.
Is there a way the water could be draining back into my Aquaroll.
I have a standard Truma pistol grip waterpump and winter housing without the filter.
I was thinking about fitting a non-return valve in the fill line to see if tis would help.

Any ideas would be welcome

Thanks
Hi,
If there are no obvious signs of leakage that leaves leakage back into the aquaroll or your yellow drain valve has failed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts