Leaking Lunar Stellar 400

Apr 26, 2005
Visit site
I've finally solved the problem with my Lunar Stellar 400 filling up with water........I've got rid and bought a Dethleff (complete with 6 year guarantee against damp).

The build quality is impressive, it's a pity that British manufacturers aren't really interested in customer relations and build quality any longer!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Congratulations Ron

I think you have made a good choice ,if you have a leaker you will never be happy with it and you will always be looking for the next leak ,This as in my case was followed by floor delamination When you have had a good look at your Dethleff and actualy tried it out ,let us all know about its good points and bad because this is the only way we will learn what are good vans and what are cr@@@@p ,any way good luck and enjoy your new van Coljac

Apr 26, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Coljac, I'm picking the new van up on 3 June and we are going away later in the monthe. When we get back I'll pass on my thoughts.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You won't regret buying a German van they are better designed, better insulated and heated etc. Dethleff have a good name. We had a Tabbert for ten years and it put all British vans to shame. When will British manufacturers get off their high horse and begin to give us more affordable quality.

Enjoy your new van, will look forward to your posting after you have spent some time in it.

Peter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts