Led tubular lights for garage

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Whilst we are commenting on the contents of your garage, can I compliment you on your choice of Barbrcue. Nice Weber Smoky Joe, I believe.
mel
Yes it’s a really good little BBQ and we tend to use Weber Briquettes which burn very evenly.
It still has its Duct tape on top telling the movers where to leave it. All BBQs so far this year on Cadac gas just to run the Camping Gaz cylinder down so I can buy another for the new 2020 season.....wheneverđź‘Ť
Clive

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Not a fan of motor bikes as you probably guessed but each to there own and I will admit to some of them looking really special in the looks department but wouldn’t know a good bike from a bad one, fitted trackers on a few big BMW bikes and they are smart looking kits, some years ago I was doing work for Thames valley police on their cars and there were several garages full of motorbikes that were all almost brand new but were being scrapped because there had been a safety fault found and a couple of accidents meant they all got taken off the road and Thames valley wouldn’t sell them because if the fault occurred after selling one and someone had an accident it would have been hell to pay, I can’t remember if they were Honda’s with the fault and they switched to BMW or other way round I do remember they were real good looking beasts, they might of all got returned to the manufacturer to save on bad press.

BP

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Not a fan of motor bikes as you probably guessed but each to there own and I will admit to some of them looking really special in the looks department but wouldn’t know a good bike from a bad one, fitted trackers on a few big BMW bikes and they are smart looking kits, some years ago I was doing work for Thames valley police on their cars and there were several garages full of motorbikes that were all almost brand new but were being scrapped because there had been a safety fault found and a couple of accidents meant they all got taken off the road and Thames valley wouldn’t sell them because if the fault occurred after selling one and someone had an accident it would have been hell to pay, I can’t remember if they were Honda’s with the fault and they switched to BMW or other way round I do remember they were real good looking beasts, they might of all got returned to the manufacturer to save on bad press.

BP
In 2002-3 there was a police fatality and other police riders experienced severe instability riding Honda ST 1300 Pan Europeans. The bikes concerned whilst having excellent reputations as fast long distance tourers had been extensively modified to carry heavy radio comms and other gear. This led to high speed instability under some road conditions. Many were taken out of service or modified.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts