Leisure and/or starter?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Your responses only confirm your knowledge of electrical matters.the last statement of your response is true only if both battteries are at equal voltage and state of charge,otherwise one would discharge into the other until they were at equal capacity.
Not equal capacity, only equal voltage.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wrong,read your own posts

From your posts on this topic you seem to suggesting, you can change the charge storage capacity of a battery by connecting another battery of a different charge storage capacity to it.

Using the logic of your original post it would be having a water barrel of 50 litres volume capacity and a nother container of 30 litres volume capacity linked together, and linking them physically changes their capacity to a total of 40 litres volume capacity.

Parallel connection of batteries or water containers does not change the capacity of of either their combined capacities are the sum of their individual capacities.

If a 50Ah and a 30Ah are both fully charged and connected in parallel, the total charge available will be 80Ah.

Are you suggesting I'm contradicting my self in some of my postings? Please kindly tell me know which ones and how?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts