Les MÇditerranÇes: Nouvelle Floride, Marseillan Plage

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking of going to Les MÇditerranÇes: Nouvelle Floride, Marseillan Plage in the summer. The site has no photos of the pitches and so I've had a look on Google Earth and they look a bit tight. Anyone been there?

G

Denise, there are many sites at M Plage it depends on what you want, if you want a pitch by the beach with no pool the I have used Beauregard Sud and La Creole next door (Creole is nice but you have to get the right pitch) also a few years back when mt daughter was with us we used Charlemagne which we thought had the best facilities pool/kidwise, yes you do have to cross the road to the beach but we think these sites are better than Nouvelle,but of course its all a matter of opinion.We like Mars Plage its unashamadly for tourists only but has a great beach good cycling inland and some super restaurants (lots and lots of choice) Want to know anything else please ask we have been to M Plage a lot.....

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

We stayed at Charlemagne last year, this is the sister site to Nouvelle Flouride, we thought it was great, the pitches were good size for the Med and the one we had and my parents had both had there own water tap. We drove just down the road towards Sete, and parked up for a fantastic beach, lots of cars parked up but because the beach is so long you had great space to yourselves, better than the beach at Marsellian as everyone from the sites are usually there. If taking kids this is a great area, we would go back to this site, but couldn't get on this year as it is only from Sat to Sat, so we are trying Les Champs Blanc.

TRENDING THREADS