L'Etoile D'Argens near St Aygulf

Sep 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi had a reply from Richard earlier this month with regards to staying at the above site, on researching views on the web generally, have found one with reference to a nudist beach, very close to the campsites beach, as we have young children did anyone staying here find any problems with this ? would appreciate any further advice anyone has to give.

This site is presently the favourite choice for us next year, we have decided to rent a mobilehome and tow our boat down for a change.

Regards Paul.

Nov 15, 2005
Visit site
Paul,

The actual campsite doesn't have a beach with direct access, just access to the boat moorings, it is about 10 mins by boat down the river to the beach or about the same time in a car

I believe there is a nudist beach on the coast near St. Aygulf, I personally wouldn't let it worry you, we had two young children aged 6 months and 2 years when we visited and found no problems

Regards

Richard

Jul 31, 2006
Visit site
Pual,

St Agulf beach stretches from St Aygulf itself to the river Argens & yes there is a nudist section.

Only if you get the free boat from the campsite, down the river Argens, to the beach & then walk along the the beach towards St Aygulf itself, will you encounter the nudist, or more correctly called naturalist, section of the beach.

If you drive down to the beach & park in the beach front car park, then if you turn left (facing the med) & walk along the beach in the direction of Frejus, then the nudist section is clearly marked, but it's not from the camps landing stage!

As we've not got young uns, & we're not prudes, this beach does'nt bother us, & most probably won't bother you, forget all about the dirty old man complex, it's simply not like that, ages in the naturalist section range from new born to what seems 150+ well they are all tanned & wrinkly & I don't mean their dangly bits!

Any way, once you've encounterd the pool complex on the site, you won't want to go to the beach, the pool complex is very child friendly, as is the site as a whole.

This year is the 5th time in 6 years we've stayed there so it says a lot about how we feel about the site.

Hope this helps

Sep 2, 2006
Visit site
Thankyou for your reply GeorgeB, didn't really have an issue myself, it was more the wife and our tennage girls, however i have now heard from the campsite that there is an issue with the access to the sea for the boat so i am now looking at La Vallee Du Paradis which is near Agay, which is more geared up for bringing your own boat, thanks.

Regards Paul.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts