LEVELLING A TWIN AXLE

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
i found it awkward levelling twin axle,so i cut one of the yellow levellers in half,so the big one goes in the front,then small one in between the second wheel as it levels if need to be the other half in front of second wheel.hope you can understand what i mean.it saves carryieng planks of wood. all best everyone ALAN P/T

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Christine and Alan

There are very easy ways to level up your TA and Steve in Leo knows them well I pinch all of his Ideas so I will let him tell you a very easy way .

Sir Roger

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sir Rog

This is another one of those gemstones, thanks to Lord Hezza being hard up, we cannot easily access. Words fail me every time.

Cheers

Dustydog

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Christine and Alan.

Here is another way to level your T/A take a measurement between the centres of you wheels, make a note of this.

Now what you do is take two of the full sizle fiamma levelling blocks and place them dowm down back to back, space them out to the distance between your wheels,get your van somewhere near where you want to be and place the fiammas in line and reverse up over the first one and then you second axle will be going down ,get the other arf to watch spirit tell her to let you know when level.

If you need to have this made clearer get the mods ie Parksy to give you my email address (its ok)

Regards Sir ROGER ( Thanks Steve in Leo)

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Christine and Alan.

Here is another way to level your T/A take a measurement between the centres of you wheels, make a note of this.

Now what you do is take two of the full sizle fiamma levelling blocks and place them dowm down back to back, space them out to the distance between your wheels,get your van somewhere near where you want to be and place the fiammas in line and reverse up over the first one and then you second axle will be going down ,get the other arf to watch spirit tell her to let you know when level.

If you need to have this made clearer get the mods ie Parksy to give you my email address (its ok)

Regards Sir ROGER ( Thanks Steve in Leo)

Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
Hi,

I face a similar challenge of levelling a twin axle and I am new to caravanning.

Does this not put too much strain on the chasis?

I have a 1995 Fleetwood Garland and worried this might cause major probs as it drops of the top of the first leveller?

Thanks

Simeon.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Simeon

I think I would use this method rather than let the van sit there on the twist.

Sadly whilst my van is in storage one side of van sits about the height of a leveller out one side.

Regards Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts