Lights not working Adria Adiva

Oct 24, 2024
Visit site
Hi
we have an Adria adiva 552ph 2007, we have had a few electrical problems which we thought we had got to the bottom of. Anyway while away on our seasonal site all the lights went off, just stopped working completely, also the water level gauge doesn’t work and the fridge won’t run off the 12v either but The water pump still works as does the radio, we have replaced all the fuses, circuit breaker and the power unit transformer and now the PCB board and still nothing, we are at a loss.
thank you

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
High Wlazlo, welcome to the forum.

Your problem will either be wiring, fuses or switches, which I know is no great help to you, but we are not ale to see or test to find out what is causing the problem.

You mention the fridge, and I'm not sure you understand the way the fridge works. Its called a three way fuel fridge, as it can work on gas, 230Vac mains or 12Vdc, but the 12Vdc is usually only wired to work to cool the fridge when its coupled to your tow vehicle which supplies the 12V from its engine. Some modern fridges also have a second 12V circuit which runs the fridges control panel. This circuit uses the caravans 12V supply system.

It's really confusing the water pump and radio (both of which are 12V appliances) still work.

Have you had a problem with rodents chewing wires?

Oct 24, 2024
Visit site
High Wlazlo, welcome to the forum.

Your problem will either be wiring, fuses or switches, which I know is no great help to you, but we are not ale to see or test to find out what is causing the problem.

You mention the fridge, and I'm not sure you understand the way the fridge works. Its called a three way fuel fridge, as it can work on gas, 230Vac mains or 12Vdc, but the 12Vdc is usually only wired to work to cool the fridge when its coupled to your tow vehicle which supplies the 12V from its engine. Some modern fridges also have a second 12V circuit which runs the fridges control panel. This circuit uses the caravans 12V supply system.

It's really confusing the water pump and radio (both of which are 12V appliances) still work.

Have you had a problem with rodents chewing wires?
Thank you for your reply!
We have rang a caravan engineer and did everything he advised .
As far as I’m aware we haven’t had any problems with rodents, no visible signs of any rodents or visible chewed wires.
other then the main breakers and PCB board is there any hidden fuses you could think of?
Many thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts