Little Chef - Popham - A303

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
We are travelling up to the Tunnel from Cornwall on Tuesday and thought it would be great to stop for Breakfast at the Little Chef at Popham made famous by Heston Blumenthal.

Can any body tell me if they have Caravan or Lorry spaces?
I've Google earthed it but its not clear.
Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Gaffer but I think it is on the westbound carriageway of the A303. There is a BP station and cafe on the eastbound carriageway in the same area. Can't help with knowledge of caravan parking tho'

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Heh Heh - I got that one wrong didn't I? I should have posted on EAST bound carriageway and BP station/cafe on WEST bound - a very senior moment!!

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The car park for cars is quite good and i have seen lorries and caravans parked in it before but you have to go longways and it does get very busy,the lorry park is by the side of the garage and only has 3-4 spaces and cars usually fill this up as they fill up then cant get into the car park.
As already mentioned you would have to double back on yourself, you would get off the sliproad before you hit the m3.At least as you drive past the first time you would see how busy it is.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts