Live-in test: Swift Sprite Major 6

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Interesting to compare it with the Venus test. Basically the Sprite is more luxurious and seems to cost less although that may depend on how you negotiate. The downside is it weighs quite a bit more than the Venus. If I had the tow car and wanted this layout though the Sprite looks a better buy.
As far as i can see all Spites the Diamond Pack is added to all Sprites when they are built, so it is not actually an option but just makes the price look lower than it is.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We have this van and I'm glad that we chose it the live in test is quite real for us which accommodates all our needs and is a good van.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Raywood said:
Interesting to compare it with the Venus test. Basically the Sprite is more luxurious and seems to cost less although that may depend on how you negotiate. The downside is it weighs quite a bit more than the Venus. If I had the tow car and wanted this layout though the Sprite looks a better buy.
As far as i can see all Spites the Diamond Pack is added to all Sprites when they are built, so it is not actually an option but just makes the price look lower than it is.

The dealer I bought my 2018 Sprite from (Who also have their own range of Specials based on the Sprite) told us they only order Sprites with the Diamond pack & Front Sunroof, so perhaps the list price is a bit misleading.
Compared to the van we started touring with the Sprite is a palace! But when you compare "Entry Level" tourers with the top of the range versions, for Swift anyway, the only real difference except for Graphics and extra features (External Media Hatches and on-board water tanks etc) is the glossy finish of the doors/lockers and the upholstery. The main reason we chose the standard 2018 Sprite was the Blue/Grey furnishings.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I think we have the same kind off furnishings as you but we thought there's no chance off going for lighter materials when there's kids about !!

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Ours is identical to the one in the Photo Set, except for the layout. The darker hard-wearing sofas are more compatible with the dog! No cream leather Buccaneer Barracudas for us!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts