Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey, that immigration thread is getting a bit heavy isn't it? On a lighter note, has anyone else noticed that Lisa is very quiet of late? Do you think the tr---s have got her? perhaps we ought to start a ransome fund?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not only is Lisa quiet of late I think Tina is also keeping a low profile at the moment. Could it be that they have formed their own mutual society or busy preparing for the coming season and have not the time to spare for mere morsals such as us. If they are preparing for the season my only wish is that it wont be in vain and that they have a jolly good year of caravanning.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Lisa was having PC problems. It is possible it finally broke to a point where swearing and physical violence no longer works

Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
we whent seen Lisa on sat-day she did not say her computer was not workn. she was ok as well.

Mark

(see if wife will put so think for you later i got p,c with i am doing so work on it.)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
She's probably in the bottom of a bottle of Cava somewhere, which isn't a bad place to be. That or she's making an early start on hiding the Easter eggs at Lickhill. I can just picture it now.....One for the kids, one for me, one for the kids, two for me, one for the kids, three for me. If your there Lisa, just say "NO"!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

Colin I am here, just very busy working yet another 60hr stretch!!!I individually killed a troll the other day,sure he'll be back though! did you get the link for the"beautiful"site in Stratford!!

Easter rapidly approaching,see you all soon,be safe in the meantime,

Tina xx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks

Thanks for the concern, that's really sweet.

I don't think there's any troll man enough to abduct me (sadly).

Unfortunately, I haven't got stuck in a bottle of cava, (although I will be trying as hard as I can tonight).

Talking about chocolate??!! I'll take it all back what I said about my teenage daughter, she baked the most delicious chocolate cake ever. It was so good I ate most of it.

It's been a bit stressful at the mo as my elderly aunt is quite ill and she lives alone and there's just my mum and myself taking turns to care for her. Hence the cava tonight as it's my mums turn tonight.

I've also been a bit busy with my pup. He's a gay you know (terrified of the lead, or maybe he's terrified of me). Not exactly the image you'd imagine for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Thanks again for the concern.

Lisa xx

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Folks

Unfortunately, I haven't got stuck in a bottle of cava, (although I will be trying as hard as I can tonight).

Talking about chocolate??!! I'll take it all back what I said about my teenage daughter, she baked the most delicious chocolate cake ever. It was so good I ate most of it.

It's been a bit stressful at the mo as my elderly aunt is quite ill and she lives alone and there's just my mum and myself taking turns to care for her. Hence the cava tonight as it's my mums turn tonight.

I've also been a bit busy with my pup. He's a gay you know (terrified of the lead, or maybe he's terrified of me). Not exactly the image you'd imagine for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Lisa xx
A gay staffie - how do you know that? If he's walking around with a limp paw take him to the vet. :O)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks

Lisa xx
Trust me, I know about these things.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Trust me, I know about these things.
Think I might have a gay rooster.

Got a new one becuase next doors Spaniel killed the old one we had.

Old rooster used to start crowing at 5.30am even in the winter, think his watch was a bit fast....

This one does utter a word , every morning silence......... No ****, no doodle, and definetly no do........ Hens are getting restless......... and we are oversleeping.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
This is a reply for Rosies post above

An old farmer decided it was time to get a new rooster for his hens. The current rooster was doing his job okay, but he was getting on in years. And the farmer figured it wouldn't hurt anything. So he gets a young **** and and lets it loose in the barn yard. The old rooster sees the young one strutting around and he gets a little worried. So, they are trying to replace me, thinks the old rooster. I've got to do something about this.

He walks up to the new bird and says,"So, your the new guy in town. I bet you think you're really hot stuff don't you? I'm not exactly ready for the chopping block yet. I bet I'm still the better bird and to prove it, I challenge you to a race around the hen house over there. We'll run around it ten times and whoever finishes first gets to have all the hens to himself."

Well, the young rooster was a proud sort, and he definitely thought he was more than a match for the old guy. "You're on," said the young rooster. "And since I know I'm so great, I'll even give you a head start of half a lap. I'll still win easily," said the young cocky rooster.

So, the two roosters go over to the hen house to start the race and all the hens gather around to watch. The race begins and all the hens start cheering the roosters on. After the first lap, the old rooster is still maintaining his lead. After the second lap, the old guys lead has slipped a little but he's still hanging in there.

Unfortunately the old roosters lead continued to slip each time around, and by the fifth lap he just barely led the young rooster. By then the farmer had heard all the commotion. He ran into the house, got his shot gun, and ran out to the barn yard figuring a fox or something was after his chickens. When he got there, he saw the two roosters running around the hen house, with the old rooster still slightly in the lead. He immediately took his shot gun, aimed, fired, and blew the young rooster away.

He walked away slowly, saying to himself.................. "Damn, that's the third gay rooster I've bought this month."

TRENDING THREADS