Loads of caravans heading to Brean , Somerset

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just read this on Facebook i would like to know where they are stopping ..
The police could do what they did in Barrow in Furness when a nuclear submarine was leaving. Ring fence the area and check all vehicles coming in. Would be protesters were stopped. Although some got wise and stayed in Band B a few days before. Infringement of civil liberties undoubtedly but it worked.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Just read this on Facebook i would like to know where they are stopping ..
I wouldn't bank on Facebook comments being totally accurate Beachball.
Gloucestershire police are stopping all caravans and motorhomes on the M5 for a start, and the holiday parks are all closed
Edit:
I've just checked the Burnham on Sea residents internet forum and there's no evidence that caravans are arriving in the area

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Local Facebook post said couple were stopped by unmarked police car and fined £400 fora non essential journey. Can’t find any sign of it on Wiltshire websites or Tweets.

PS now reported on local BBC news website. So must be true 🤭

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-52235044
An absolute mug for being sucked in like that, think. I'll try it tomorrow if my mate will lend. me his new Beemer but then again I will have to give myself a fine and phone the real police to come and tow the car away, I don't have any insurance,

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'd have a hard time trying to convince drivers that I was a cop.
5'3" with a walking stick wouldn't be too convincing 👮‍♂️

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't bank on Facebook comments being totally accurate Beachball.
Gloucestershire police are stopping all caravans and motorhomes on the M5 for a start, and the holiday parks are all closed
Edit:
I've just checked the Burnham on Sea residents internet forum and there's no evidence that caravans are arriving in the area
Actually i am thinking that myself (it was on Facebook for 1hr+ after about 120 posts) and then next it was gone

Reactions: Parksy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts