Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Do any forum members have any problems when logging in to this forum / website.
Did you have any difficulty when you first registered as a forum member..
Alen the Alien wants to be made aware of any technical or software glitches so that he can try to improve members forum experience
Thanks

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I am still getting repeated requests to Accept every time I go onto a thread and each time I click to move around or between threads. I’ve followed all advice given by members but to no avail. Doesn’t happen on IOS with Safari but does happen continually with OSX Mojave and Safari. Have even uninstalled adblocker but to no avail.

Doesn’t happen on any other forum I visit. Once I have accepted that’s it for the duration of the visit sign in period. So it must be PC.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There are a number of niggles I have with the site.

I don't have the extent of Clive's problem, but the login procedure does seem to pop up for no apparent reason from time to time.i understand that if I turn my pc/tablet off, then when I turning back on it usually appears, but if my gear just goes to sleep, I'm still normally logged on when it wakes up again.

Occasionally it seems for some reason the PC site logged it's self off, but that could either be my poor internet connection, or the site may be undergoing admin maintenance.

But what I do find annoying is the login procedure it's self, most sites where it's necessary to login offer ask for site name and password which is reasonable enough, but once filled in on pressing the login button it takes you to the normal home page. PC takes you to an account confirmation page, and then you have to confirm but there's no obvious button, you have to press a text line! Is this page necessary?

As the sites pages load on my android tablet, the page persistently jumps around for several seconds as I assume various adverts load. The number of times I've gone to press a topic and the page jumps so I hit the wrong tab is countless. I have pointed this out in previous versions of the site, and there is no need for it to happen if the space for advertising is allocated and fixed before the page loads.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
To add insult to injury even when I sign out the "I accept" panel comes up and I cannot go anywhere else on the MAC until I click "I accept" Bizarre. Ive just upgraded to MAC OSX Catalina so fingers crossed it may improve.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts