Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well done Emmerson. I too have noticed this poor topic's plight. In a good and just world, no topic would be overlooked, and it's up to us to prevent it from happening.

I have applied to the national lottery for a grant to help save "Our website", in the hope that we can alert the masses to not only it's plight but that of other endangered topics such as "Insurance, security and storage". You took a bold step Emmerson, the world will be a better place for it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well done Emmerson. I too have noticed this poor topic's plight. In a good and just world, no topic would be overlooked, and it's up to us to prevent it from happening.

I have applied to the national lottery for a grant to help save "Our website", in the hope that we can alert the masses to not only it's plight but that of other endangered topics such as "Insurance, security and storage". You took a bold step Emmerson, the world will be a better place for it.
Is there a drink limit while on the forum?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I too saw emmersons bold decision to bring Our Website back into the public domain. It was a decision not without risks. His Moddyship has been having it easy of late and it might have instilled his wrath having another forum to moderate. Rest assured I will speak to others in high places of emmersons fortitude and endeavour so that he gets rewarded appropriately.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
One thing about "OUR" web site is the photo issue. All a lot of fuss about nothing really aftert the initial excitement over a bit of "colour"!

Just like most of assumed I think, due to the nature of the forum engine, every post is not littered with Lycra clad LordB or Emmo's fine van chugging accross every post he makes.

Hope all the worriers are happy and that those that couldn't master it have not been driven away. Seems like the same crew are around and plenty of new folk :)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
One thing about "OUR" web site is the photo issue. All a lot of fuss about nothing really aftert the initial excitement over a bit of "colour"!

Just like most of assumed I think, due to the nature of the forum engine, every post is not littered with Lycra clad LordB or Emmo's fine van chugging accross every post he makes.

Hope all the worriers are happy and that those that couldn't master it have not been driven away. Seems like the same crew are around and plenty of new folk :)
You got that spot on cris lmaaooooooo.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. I spent all my spare time policing this forum in your absence and also reporting back to you regarding the revolting serfs and what thanks do I get - sod all. Another person posts a topic of little interest to the caravaning fraternity and you give this person all the praise possible. Just don't ask me to do any more policing in future - you can do your own dirty work.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin, can't you see that Lord B is keeping up a great tradition? As I've said before, I have a Royale caravan, so am "almost" on a social level with Lord B,so he's looking after me!!!Mind you, I'll probably be accused of having ideas above my station from others on this site.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson after reading your posting a few words passed through my mind such as grovelling, cow towering, etc, and a few which I would not be allowed to print on this forum. I suppose that with a Royale caravan this gives you graces above your station in life. Be warned he will take you into his web and when cornered, all he will offer is, at the most, the post of down stairs lacky if you're lucky.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Good gracious no - you will be lucky to see the village tom cat. Remember his rights to kill all known Welshmen - well you will end up being the proverbial lamb to the slaughter, when you are weak and feeble he will take you out and shoot you with his bow and arrow and take pride in ending the life of another Welshman. As I type this his helicopter is going overhead with his search light shining on Penyfai - I am now going to hide under the stairs for a while.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As long as you stay clear of Hereford he cannot harm you so I would look him straight in the eye and grovel. But there what good is he to the UK - he goes out and buys a German car (Volkswagon the people's car). Probably had it cost by grovelling at the feet of the Royal Family for favours from their relatives in Germany. As Spike Milligan once said "grovelling little s**t".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts