Long reach screwdrivers

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Might be of use to someone!

I bought a pair of flat and philips long-reach screwdrivers a few months ago, the flat blade in particular for reaching the pretty inaccessible whale water pump valve pressure adjustment screw that is located in the deepest recesses of the lower wardrobe compartment of my van, a pita job with a standard length screwdriver.

I thought my purchase was good value (Rothenberger: https://www.screwfix.com/p/rothenberger-long-reach-screwdriver-set-pz-flat-300mm/32535 ) but these poundland ones will do the job just as well (for the relatively few times one would use them for the purposes I bought them for).

You won't find them on the poundland store website but they are in some stores for the sum of £????

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
What Anseo is not saying, is that whilst he was on the inside of the caravan on the floor, Adjusting the pressure valve I am on the outside shouting at Him whilst his wife is making lunch for us, telling Anseo something else.
The outcome was, the tap filters were blocked with crud. . And not the Pressure filter, The fountain after cleaning the dishes at night is spectacular.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts