Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
HI,

Can anyone tell me how to get on to this site we have been trying to book onto it during school holidays but its impossible can anybody help.

My wife loves animals and watches all the programmes and seen longleat and has wanted to go for years she even knows the names of most of the animals there.

Saddo.

Thanxs.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have had similar trouble. We have tried via the CC internet booking system but virtually every weekend is booked up. This is a very popular site which could account for the problem.

However I have experienced similar problems with many other club sites - could it be that members just book via the internet even if they may not be able to get to the site ! after all there is no financial penalty (no booking deposit etc.) As responsible members you would hope they would have the decentcy to cancel.

We have managed to get on several club sites by phoning direct to site even when the internet booking systems shows the site has full and have got on.

I wish you luck as this is a great site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we've been lucky enough to get in on two occasions one during the summer and last year at easter. It justa question of making plans far enough ahead.

When you get booked and get there you'll realise just why it is so popular.

have Fun

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Andrew

if i was you I phone CC up in dec when they start booking for nest yaer or go on to there sit and do it.

we like Clumber park which is hard to get so times we phoned the sit up on a Fryday morning and got a canceld one. if you do it at 9.00 you shud have a good chase.

Mark

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Hmmm, same thing with us - tried to book Longleat for this summer via t'internet it was full, so my wife phoned up and was told they "held back" pitches for just such an occassion!!

so worth a phone call.

Mark (",)

Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
Bit of advice about the CC booking system.

The online site and the head office booking system only allow for abouyt 75 - 80 % of the "available" pitches at ANY club site. This is to allow flexibility for the wardens if they should need to take pitches off-line for waterlogging or maintenance etc.

Quite often, when the online booking system says "full", a phone call direct to the site itself MAY do the trick!!

Just got a Christmas stay at Southport this way ;)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you are a member of the caravan club or similiar you could join a rally there as we did this year. We (East Sussex Caravan Club) held a holiday rally on the Longleat site on the grass in front of the house and stayed for 9 nights for under

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts