Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Neil,

I have been to Looe cc site I think it is a lovely site especially for kids, there are tennis courts, crazy golf, and a swimming pool. Some of the pitches maybe a little tight to pull into when you first arrive as they are in rows but have plenty of room for awning etc.

You will need the car to get anywhere. I recommend a visit to Polpero a lovely little fishing village. You can also take a boat trip mackrel fishing from Looe harbour.

I suppose it depends what you are looking for in a holiday but I have been to this site twice and would still go back again.

Hope this helps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Neil, had a couple of week there last summer during late July and really enjoyed the visit, the site is good with the facilities as mentioned earlier. We stayed on the hardstanding pitches at the bottom of the site, we had a sea view, (in the distance), but on a couple of nights we had strong winds coming in from the sea so make sure that you have an awning tie down kit with you. We had never visited Cornwall beofre and did a bit of touring around, Padstow, Newquay, Polperro, Fowey, Looe etc we never really had any difficulty parking. Hope you enjoy your stay there as much as we did. Tony

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We stayed at Looe Cc site in late August 2 years ago. Lovely site as has been mentioned. We went into Looe some evenings, to meander. Kids liked seeing the boats in the harbour. You need a car to get about, roads can be busy especially Fridays and Saturdays, local radio good for taffic information. We would go back again, Kids feel the same. We use the internet to check out what is about in the area. Have a good holiday

Annette

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you enjoy a good walk, drive to the far side of Looe harbour and park along the front.(Free and no time restrictions last time we went)Get out and walk the coastal footpath to Polperro.Have a pint and a pasty and return !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts