Look east not west for your next holiday

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
How many of us are hooked on holidaying in the same place every year?

Our Group Editor Alastair Clements and family normally go to the West Country, because they can then visit the grandparents en route. So, click here to find out how he got on when he headed east instead of west for a family caravan holiday.

5820211-treasures-of-the-east-beach-holidays-in-suffolk-1.jpg

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Having lived in the East for 8 years I'll be glad to be back living in the west next year. It's just a small thing but we can't get our heads around the sun setting the wrong side. Just not right looking at the sun set with the sea behind you. :blink:

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Kate Taylor said:
How many of us are hooked on holidaying in the same place every year?

Our Group Editor Alastair Clements and family normally go to the West Country, because they can then visit the grandparents en route. So, click here to find out how he got on when he headed east instead of west for a family caravan holiday.

5820211-treasures-of-the-east-beach-holidays-in-suffolk-1.jpg

Try going further north to Tyne-Tees and Northumberland, but don't tell everyone how beautiful it is.They'll all want to go!

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
when I lived with my parents in Leicester, we used to go to the East coast a lot, whether for the day, or, later, with the caravan. We stayed on some lovely little sites, in a 1981 Monza - no shower, hot water, oven or fridge.
Now we live in the South West, it seems a long way to go with 2 teenagers, as there never seems much to 'do'. Apart from hubby, we're not into cycling, walking etc, and they're too old for zoos, so we tend to do the south coast.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts