looking for a Caravan Club

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
Well there's also the Camping and Caravanning Club.

What make of 'van do you have? There are owners clubs for the various 'vans of the Explorer Group (Elddis etc) that may have local branches.

What's wrong with the Caravan Club?

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
we are members of the ccc and have joined the british caravanners club through them. they cover the dyfed area (west wales), and the south wales area (mid glam/west glam/ powys), they have brill meets at very good fees for a full weekend. we will be attending their may bank holiday meet at well park tenby for

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
Anthony,

Whichever club you join, they will have LOCAL groups. C&CC have District Associations, one of which is for South Wales and surrounding areas. The CC have Centres which do the same thing.

The C&CC have Interest Sections, i.e. Moutain Activity Section, Folk Dance & Song Group, Canoeing section, Boating section, Lightweight campers, and as mentioned above the British Caravaners Club, Trailer Tent Group, Motor Caravan Group and the one I have just joined, the Photographic Group. Apart from the Photographic Group, the majority of the above will have local sections.

For example the FD&S Group have the South West Section which covers your area.

Happy camping!

Margaret W

Jun 12, 2007
Visit site
Have you tried looking at www.acceo.org.uk They represent over 200 of the independant clubs. I know they used to advise of member clubs that had vacancies. If they don't may be they could put you in touch with a local club.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Not from that area but came across a rally from a club called Three Valleys CC when we were on another rally.

They were pretty rowdy but might be what you are looking for.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts