Looking for a fully serviced site in stafford

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi I am looking for a fully serviced site in stafford as I am on a course in the area for a week and am looking to stay in my van ratehr than a b&b.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Alyson

Pillaton Hall Farm is reasonably close to Stafford. I haven't actually stayed there so can't comment on what it's like but both of the main clubs use it as a rally venue.

I think that they charge about

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi alyson agree with parksy stayed on pillaton twice this year , site just outside penkridge fairly level site , only 1 toilet block see if you can book pitch near to it ?, there is an adults area but that is a fair jaunt from block free showers ,quite well kept , small well stocked shop ,price correct

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
John

Have looked at this sites web but the industrial units put me off a bit,are they near the caravans and if so did they affect your stay.

Also du you have any info on the fishing?

Thanks,Gill

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I have visited Pillaton (not with the van ) it is not my cup of tea as most is taken up with rallies which puts the facilities under severe pressure.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi the units? more like converted stable blocks are well away from caravans you cant see them , been on there when there was a rally on [goodyear] in own seperate field , and park was a good 80% full , not an early riser leave that for work so by time had cup of t and wandered to block approx 9.30 fearing i would,nt get a shower , behold chap just finished cleaning em so had a choice , fishing , not fished it but did see carp comeing out usual pool rules regarding baits hooks etc word of warning pay for fishing before start or if you pay at pool an extra

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts