Looking for a small and light weight LCD TV For caravaning?

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
We searched all over looking for a small and light weight LCD tv for our van as we were getting fed up of lugging a 15 year old portable around with us. We tried the internet with no luck along with all the high street shops. Then we hit on one with an 8inch lcd screen on Bid TV. It was £30 cheaper than a similar one in Argos. It is both mains and 12volt and comes with all necessary leads etc. Tuning is simple and gives an excellant picture. The sound quality is also good. If you are thinking of a new telly this is a good alternative to a 15inch one I saw today for nearly £300.

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Get a good book and leave t.v. (and laptops) at home.

I Have some tee shirts for sale that have emblazened on the front MY LIFE IS CONTENT. I DON'T NEED A MOBILE PHONE.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
8 inches (for a TV) is quite small Paul. Have a look round the large supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsbury) for 15inch LCD, we picked one up last year for less than

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

have a look in Sainsburys,we bought one last year for 189.99. It is mains and 12 volt, although the assistant told me it didn't work on 12 volt I insisted on having a look and he was suprised. It won't come with a 12 volt cable though, I use the one from my old TV.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Get a good book and leave t.v. (and laptops) at home.

I Have some tee shirts for sale that have emblazened on the front MY LIFE IS CONTENT. I DON'T NEED A MOBILE PHONE.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike
Her Ladyship would rather lose her right hand than her mobile. It cracks me up with text messages coming through all the time.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
We got a nice 17" lcd tv from tesco it was about 200 we are taking it with us next weekend hopefully we will get a good picture and the kids will keep quite whilst i put my feet up and relax

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
We've been using the Mikomi 15" LCD tv in the van for nearly a year now and haven't had nay problems.

Managed to get 10% off the catalogue price with the opening of a new store.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts