Low Awning hight boat roof 217cm

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Dont know if they do inflatables, but try having a look at awnings made for popup caravans and Tabs. I do know Trigano do awnings for popups but there are many others too.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thingy said:
Dont know if they do inflatables, but try having a look at awnings made for popup caravans and Tabs. I do know Trigano do awnings for popups but there are many others too.

Had a Walkers awning which was specific to my Trigano Silver 420 pop top. Very well made too.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
jmctkd said:
Hi all
Just looking to see if anyone knows of an inflatable awning that has a low hight allowance of 217cm.

Cheers

Look at drive-away motorhome awnings as an alternative.

We bought a Vango Kela III Low awning for our early 80's CI Cadet 10 - Same issue being low, so it was perfect for the comparatively low hight and curved shape. Comes with the Kador strip sewn in, also has the benefit of being free-standing should you need it. only draw-back is that is more suited to the shape of a campervan., rather than the flat side of a caravan.

Based on your measurements, you'd probably need the 'Standard' height variant (that's based on the current Kela IV model) but they all list the heights they are suitable for.

Paul.

PS this is the inflatable air-beam type.

Apr 23, 2018
Visit site
Looks like the Vango Kela 111 is the way to go, cheers for the advice all, really appreciate it.
Just got to find one now Custard avenger but it looks like the perfect answer

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
jmctkd said:
Looks like the Vango Kela 111 is the way to go, cheers for the advice all, really appreciate it.
Just got to find one now Custard avenger but it looks like the perfect answer

You're welcome! I would try to sell you mine, but being the 'low' variant it's hight is 180-210cm... never mind! Anyway... it has a sewn in 'groundsheet' it isnt that great. The footprint groundsheet is needed. We used a peice of tarp to protect it from a hardstanding pitch. But it caused rainwater to pool so it seeped through. Probably the shape of the pitch didn't help. But otherwise it is pretty good & fairly easy to pitch!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts