low cost awnings

May 15, 2006
Visit site
I am new to caravanning and am looking at getting a awning on a low budget. I am thinking of a suncamp ultima360 has anybody got any comments about these low cost awnings.

May 10, 2005
Visit site
Lee, Take a look at the second hand market. You can get some real bargains.

Sometime when you have a new van your existing awning doesn't fit so people(myself included) sell almost new awnings for a fraction of the retail price.

Either take a look in your local newspaper, any caravan magazine or click on the BUYING option on PC site.

Shop around there are some great bargains out there.

Pat

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lee , i am also thinking of buying the Sunncamp Ultima 390 ,i have had one of there small scenic plus awnings for a couple of years ,i have even got photo of it with 3 inches of snow on top they have been making tents for years ,so they what its all about ,go onto www.somersetcaravans.co.uk they are selling the Ultima 390 for

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Have a look at the website for United British Caravans (UBC), Wideopen, Tyne & Wear (see below for details). They sell various Suncamp awnings and I think you will find it very difficult to purchase one cheaper, anywhere! UBC is a large caravan/accessory outlet in the North East. We visited the company last year.

We have just purchased a Suncamp Scenic Plus from there. Less than

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts