Lower Heathcote Farm CL Warwick

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Booked in for a few days at the end of this month. Anyone been?
Still a very reasonable £10.00 per night with EHU but no toilet block. Not a problem for a Woosie. We use our own
smiley-kiss.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Of course we do Sir Gab. It's just some of the Woosies took a bit of encouragement and then they puked at the thought of "slopping out"
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
If you like peace and quiet, DD, you'll love it! Say hello to George, and I'll see him in November!
Btw, the Maltshovel in Gaydon is good, and don't miss the Heritage Moror Museum.
Oh, and Coventry Museum of Transport is even better, and free!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I've been given the choice. So long as I can get the satellite working for SWMBO she's not too worried. Thanks for the tip off. I was wondering about a good watering hole. main holidays aside we are trying to get away every month this year , even if only for a few days. Not as good as you and LB but we are trying.
Warwick is only 53 miles for us yet it may as well be on another a planet. We're looking at places like this for short breaks.
I'l mention you in despatches to George.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sir Emmerson
What a superb CL. Whilst I don't fish I imagine George's two lakes are great sport for the angler.
I was particularly impressed with George's shop. In fact I was persuaded to buy a 20kg bag of deluxe bird feed for £12.95. Very reasonable and a lot cheaper than at home. We pitched on the lakeside rather the CL. Only £12.00 a night with EHU. Excellent value.
Tried the Maltshovel. I see the attraction and they allow dogs in the bar! A good recommendation. Thankyou.
Another in my "I'll be back" book.
smiley-smile.gif

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Glad you enjoyed it, DD. I'm always wary about recommending sites, cos what suits me may not suit others, but I was confident of that one.
Oh and yes, the little shop is good. Herself always manages to find something she "must have"!
But please, don't tell anyone else about the site! We might get killed in the rush!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am sorry but this one is on our back burner when we get our new van we will try this one out and i love fishing but i will keep it quite .thanks M8

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks DD we cannot wait to try this site what you pay is excellent the new van we are looking at has a end washroom so toilet block no issue to us we are pleased you had a great stay ........

TRENDING THREADS