Lunar Delta 610

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi there, I am just back from camping and had a great time. We have started looking for a touring caravan and we recently viewed a Lunar Delta 610-4. We were told it was 1997 but it's hard to tell. It is a little shabby around the edges, has a small tear in the caravan which has been siliconed. The blow heater does not work. Other than that everything is good and the man will accept £2400. What do you think? How much is a blow heater? Would the tear cause any problems? Thanks

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Karen

A Lunar 610 is a large caravan, can you legally tow it?

Personally I'd be a bit wary. A tear in the side of a caravan will definitely let in water which will render a caravan worthless.

You say it's 'shabby round the edges' so why not look around for a used caravan that has been looked after?

If the caravan is 'shabby' and you can't be sure of it's age how can you be certain that it's safe to use and to tow?

Caravans have gas systems which need checking and maintenance as well as running gear - tyres, chassis, brakes, road lights etc.

I'm not trying to put you off, it's your money but there are 4 berth caravans available within your price range that are in full working order and good condition.

Click on the Home page of this website from the blue box,then click on 'vans for sale. Enter your requirements, funds available and your postcode and you might see more caravans which may be suitable. (I found two under

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The blunt bit first,,,,,,,WALK AWAY.

Ok, now thats over, think about it,there is a tear in the side of the van which has been siliconed,first "bodge".

Second,the blow heater does not work, is that the fan not running or the heater itself not working?

If it is just the fan, then best case is a fus blown, worst case is the control board has failed and will cost you around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts