May 7, 2012
Visit site
Just come back from a short stay at the former C&CC site. For those who have been there before and come back they will be pleasantly surprised. The site seems to have been opened up and is brighter than before. It is clear a lot has been spent to make it more attractive, and as far as I could see all caravan pitches now have a view of the lock and are situated to the South end of the site, with tents at the North. The toilet blocks are now modern and bright and the staffing is far higher than before. Well worth a visit if you are looking at the area.
There is nothing they can do about the road noise or midges but otherwise no complaints.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just come back from a short stay at the former C&CC site. For those who have been there before and come back they will be pleasantly surprised. The site seems to have been opened up and is brighter than before. It is clear a lot has been spent to make it more attractive, and as far as I could see all caravan pitches now have a view of the lock and are situated to the South end of the site, with tents at the North. The toilet blocks are now modern and bright and the staffing is far higher than before. Well worth a visit if you are looking at the area.
There is nothing they can do about the road noise or midges but otherwise no complaints.
Just had a look on there website it got nice views might be worth having a look, but thanks for the update ;)

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Who wants to sit and look at a "lock" all the time

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You've missed the point,the word is "loch" not "lock"
You've missed the point - the word is loch not lock
I've no idea why the same comment has been added to this thread with a four month interval, but as a general rule, any addition to a thread which was last active over three months ago is considered to be necro posting.
It's against forum rules, so don't do it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts