making friends!

Jul 8, 2008
Visit site
Hello to you all. We are Brian and Karen Both in our early 30`s Pritty new to the world of caravaning We go Away with our Daughter age 12 and somtimes take the dogs!

We arefrom the north west and wondering if there are any other people from our area on here that like to up and go for long weekends when ever the weather is good, that would maybe like to arrange a trip together to get to know other people that are new to the caravaning world.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian - although Lord B. can be very forthright in some of his postings I am sure in this instance the comment was made in a friendly manner whereby he hopes you are successful in making new caravanning friends. I have known this person for some time now and I think I can understand how his mind works (on times - LOL). As he has commented I also hope you make some new friends - we are from south Wales and have got to know many local caravanners and some on this and other forums so once again good luck in your quest.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Let's try a different tack, I hope you find someone on here Brian or maybe on other forums :O) but you'll have to change your attitude ;O)

Gawd, I can't even be nice for once without being questioned ... lmaaaooooo.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. now I have defended your good name and friendly reputation I am wandering if you have received my personal e-mail to you earlier today and would you deem it a kind jesture to give a true, honourable and favourable reply.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Oops, haven't looked at mails today Colyn ap Brydgynd but will do so soon. I have a lot to send out from when I was away so incase they are good ones empty your mail box for the flood :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Brian - although Lord B. can be very forthright in some of his postings I am sure in this instance the comment was made in a friendly manner whereby he hopes you are successful in making new caravanning friends. I have known this person for some time now and I think I can understand how his mind works (on times - LOL). As he has commented I also hope you make some new friends - we are from south Wales and have got to know many local caravanners and some on this and other forums so once again good luck in your quest.
I've met three Colyn, thank God they were the nicer ones ... heh! heh!

Apr 6, 2008
Visit site
Hello Brian

Can I recommend that you join the C.C.C you will meet and make lots of new friends in no time at all and have a great time in your caravan.

Kind Regards

Roy and Karen

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes Roy

I second that. I've stopped on a few CCC sites and a lot of the people on those have been really friendly.

Lisa

Jul 8, 2008
Visit site
Hello and thanks ror your reply tom!

We are from Wigan. How long have you had your van and how many Trips have you under your belts so far?

Tell us a bit about yourselves and your outfit

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts