manual / help ABI Award Morningstar

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Me and the wife have just purchased our first modern-ish caravan, a 1997 ABI Award Morning Star (twin axal) 4 birth and after useing a windrush 1984 for a few years is sheer luxury with its blown air heating casset toilet and of corse the shower wich i cant use buy the way due to being 6 ft tall but the kids love it, so does the wife being only knee high to a grass hopper. Any way does anyone have a owners manual, there are certain things i cant seem to work out mainly electrical, you know the thing, "what does this do" (bang !!) and the most famous one of all " why has it done that". I would appreciate any information as to were i could get one, if anyone out there happens to have the same caravan would it be possible to scan and e-mail it to me, i would be forever in you debt.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I don't know if this will be any use to you, but we own a 1996 ABI Award Northstar. I would imagine electrics, water systems etc will be the same, in fact I'm sure the book is generic to all Awards at that time. I think your van is the same layout as well, so if you're interested, email me with the bits you need info about, and I can email you back, or photocopy bits (or the whole thing) and pop them in the post. My email is ddebmc@aol.com.

Kind Regards

Debra

Jul 17, 2018
Visit site
I just checked in a post you get ready to want to send the caravan manuals Abi Brightstar award 1996. I have some problems with mine and would like to check the errors with some photos if you have I am very grateful thank you Sergio Pessoa

My email is

Sergiomiguelcpessoa@gmail.com

TRENDING THREADS