Marton Mere Blackpool

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
recently returned from this site and apart from having our bikes stolen from the roof of our car and car damaged in process I would just like to warn anyone going that some pitches have been made hardstanding but hardstanding is not really the correct term for whatever is on the ground because our awning is covered in oil.

I know you get what for pay for but beware!

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
My cousin goes to this site in Blackpool, expensive to say the least. I believe also that the pitches in some part of the site are only very small. This site also last year let on some travellers and I believe there where more again allowed on this year. I heard they created a mess everywhere and people where leaving the site when they arrived . I for one would not go to this site after the bad things I,ve heard abt it.

May 10, 2009
Visit site
My cousin goes to this site in Blackpool, expensive to say the least. I believe also that the pitches in some part of the site are only very small. This site also last year let on some travellers and I believe there where more again allowed on this year. I heard they created a mess everywhere and people where leaving the site when they arrived . I for one would not go to this site after the bad things I,ve heard abt it.
Have visited this site on two occasions.

Hoping the second visit would be better than the first, sadly it was not.

In a very polite way the site is VERY well used..... :-(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts