MATTRESS TOPPERS

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We would like to buy a memory foam mattress topper. They seem to come in varying prices. Saw one advertised in the caravan club magazine which seemed very cheap compared to others. £47.90 for a 1" double from CPS in London. Any comments appreciated on this subject.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
I posted thoughts about these earlier this month and in the end ordered a Raskelf. I have just used it for the first time this weekend and was pleased with the difference it made to the bed.

I ordered the 2" and was glad I did as I feel the 1" might not have been thick enough, but I have to say that the beds in our caravan are VERY hard. The Raskelf rolled up neatly and went under the bed quite easily. I would be interested in trying a cheaper one as a comparison but you have to make a decision in the end and generally you get what you pay for. Hope this helps!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I posted thoughts about these earlier this month and in the end ordered a Raskelf. I have just used it for the first time this weekend and was pleased with the difference it made to the bed.

I ordered the 2" and was glad I did as I feel the 1" might not have been thick enough, but I have to say that the beds in our caravan are VERY hard. The Raskelf rolled up neatly and went under the bed quite easily. I would be interested in trying a cheaper one as a comparison but you have to make a decision in the end and generally you get what you pay for. Hope this helps!
Hi Christine, I can vouch for the 1", although our matress is sprung and very comfortable. The Raskelf topper takes away any of the joins and gives you a very comfortable nights sleep. I'm certainly glad we went for them 1st Class.... Sweet dreams, Graham

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I have a 2" mattress and have been using it since christmas. I have arthritis in both hips and the difference is amazing. I can at last have a reasonably good nights sleep. Mine cost

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts