Memory Foam Mattress Toppers

Mar 12, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone out there have one of these, if so which one do you recommend? Have been looking at them but differ from half inch to three inch thick???

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we bought some 1 inch stuff ( on the assumption that if it was any good we will buy some more to double up the thickness),on ebay a couple of weeks ago and i've just fitted it on the 'vans bed as we're off tomorrow for a fortnight. will let you know how it fares when we get back.providing the topic is still about!

cheers, .dave

Apr 7, 2006
Visit site
we bought some 1 inch stuff ( on the assumption that if it was any good we will buy some more to double up the thickness),on ebay a couple of weeks ago and i've just fitted it on the 'vans bed as we're off tomorrow for a fortnight. will let you know how it fares when we get back.providing the topic is still about!

cheers, .dave
I have also bought memory foam topper from ebay,i got 2inch,as it is brilliant,and easily rolled up for storage in van.

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site

cheers, .dave
we have a "proper" memory foam mattress at home, so we bought a 3 inch thick "topper" for the fixed bed in the caravan. It is nothing like as good as the one at home. The missus thinks it is better than before, I don't. So take your pick.

Michael

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts