Meos Portable 12v-24v 100-240v TV

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello all,

We are looking to purchase a portable TV suitable, to fit in a Challenger 570 TV Bracket. I have found what looks like an excellent bargain, but from a name I am not aware of. Has anyone out there any knowledge they can share with me, to give me an indication of the quality & reliability of the MEOS 15.4" HD Ready Freeview TV + DVD Player.

Appreciate any information you can give me

Best regards,

George

Apr 2, 2008
Visit site
I have the 20 inch model of the make you are looking at.No problems at all.I think good value for money.I suppose it really matters if you have to return the product and what after sales service you get, a problem i have not yet encountered.

They actually did a test of the 20 inch model in the December 2009 edition of the Caravan magazine and gave it a good write up.

Apr 2, 2008
Visit site
I have the 20 inch model of the make you are looking at.No problems at all.I think good value for money.I suppose it really matters if you have to return the product and what after sales service you get, a problem i have not yet encountered.

They actually did a test of the 20 inch model in the December 2009 edition of the Caravan magazine and gave it a good write up.
Should add Caravan Club magazine

May 15, 2007
Visit site
hi

i dont know if this will be of interest to you but when i first got a 12v tv i found that it put a fair drain on the battery. When i looked at the wireing i found that they had used the same thickness in the loom for everything. I decided to run a much thicker wire direct from the battery to the 12v plug with an inline fuse. As soon as i did that the battery lasted a lot longer, about twice as long.

g

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts