Message for Kevin H

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Kevin

Don't meam to be rude, but what is wrong with your Nuvi 360? We have just bought one.

Funny enough I tried to programme in Brittany, but it said I did not have enough memory.

Can you throw any light on this, and may I ask what your problem is?

We went to St. Ives for this years holiday. I programmed us in as a lorry but still took us via a short cut to camp site up a very narrow road, no where turn around (glad it was 2.00 a.m. and no traffic on road).

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Kev wil e xplain his 360 probs.

I have the 350 and have no probs. When you se t to "lorry" sat navs j ust alter average speeds, it does not mean that it know the road widths !!

If you set the nuvi to maximum map data you should be able to pick out small contry roads and re route.

There a re new updates for nuvi on the Garmin web site, you should have the Garmin web up dater loaded. Any queeries re nuvi, join up at www.pocketgpsw.co.uk and go to the nuvi and I3 forum and the girls and boys ther will anser most queeries from memory card advice to inside leg measurement of the sat navs designer ;-) ;-)

map update is due soon from garmin to.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Kev wil e xplain his 360 probs.

I have the 350 and have no probs. When you se t to "lorry" sat navs j ust alter average speeds, it does not mean that it know the road widths !!

If you set the nuvi to maximum map data you should be able to pick out small contry roads and re route.

There a re new updates for nuvi on the Garmin web site, you should have the Garmin web up dater loaded. Any queeries re nuvi, join up at www.pocketgpsw.co.uk and go to the nuvi and I3 forum and the girls and boys ther will anser most queeries from memory card advice to inside leg measurement of the sat navs designer ;-) ;-)

map update is due soon from garmin to.
Hi Chris

Thanks for that information I will check that site out and look out for the updates.

We had some fun with it on holiday. We put in the post code our destination the voice on the Garmin sounded like it was saying O YES!

I think she was so glad we followed her advice, and did not go another route which we quite often did when we seen something of interest, this seemed to anoy her (LOL), she was always saying recalculating.

Joking aside very pleased with this model, we also had the speed cameras and caravan club sites put on well worth it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts