Mikom1 LCD

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi

we bought 2 for the van a 15" for the end bedroom and a 17" widescreen for the main living aera, two different plugs, the 17" is a standard fit while the plug on the 15" is a total bollicks of an affair, nobody keeps spare plugs/power cords even argos who they are made for. I gave up on the idea but if you have just bought it you can return it to argos for a refund or exchange within 14 days. If it was a cheapy off ebay I guess you are stuck with it. Upside is they are an excellent TV no problems at all with ours

If you do find a source of plug please let us all know.

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi

we bought 2 for the van a 15" for the end bedroom and a 17" widescreen for the main living aera, two different plugs, the 17" is a standard fit while the plug on the 15" is a total bollicks of an affair, nobody keeps spare plugs/power cords even argos who they are made for. I gave up on the idea but if you have just bought it you can return it to argos for a refund or exchange within 14 days. If it was a cheapy off ebay I guess you are stuck with it. Upside is they are an excellent TV no problems at all with ours

If you do find a source of plug please let us all know.
I shall investigate furtherand get backto you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts