Milarrochy Bay CC site,, Loch Lomond - Easter Break

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi folks

We're safely pitched at Milarrochy Bay C&C Club site on the shores of Loch Lomond for our Easter Break. We've had some lovely sunny days and the views are fantastic.

I thought you might like to see some photos of our stay so far.

https://www.dropbox....oliday?h=be87ed

A holiday journal will follow in due course.

Regards
Tim

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Nice pics Tim, making me jealous. For the first time for this time of the year we haven't been out yet but only 2 more weeks and then 2 more in Cornwall.
At least you've gone the right time before Caledonium Midgius stirs. We stopped at Luss on the other side in June a few years ago and I got bitten wherever they could get their gnashers into
smiley-frown.gif

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
Nice pics Tim, making me jealous. For the first time for this time of the year we haven't been out yet but only 2 more weeks and then 2 more in Cornwall.
At least you've gone the right time before Caledonium Midgius stirs. We stopped at Luss on the other side in June a few years ago and I got bitten wherever they could get their gnashers into
smiley-frown.gif
Thanks Lord B
I'm glad you liked the photos. It's fortunately too cold for the midges yet as they are very fond of me too. I got eaten alive a few years back when visiting the Isle of Skye.
Tim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Lucky guy. Were at Milorichy Bay a few years ago and how great it was. The midges come for miles to eat me, and invite friends form all over, but I have found that Avon dry oil called Skin so soft is effective in keeping them away. I don't know whether I'd go into a pub in Glasgow with it on though!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts