Milenco Customer Service

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
I bought a Milenco Ace wheel lock for the new (to me) caravan.

Anyone who's tried to fit an Ace or a Wraith to a Bailey alloy wheel will know what comes next - the lock barrel part is to wide to fit into the wheel-bolt-hole on the wheel. Have I spent eighty quid on a wheel lock I won't be able to use?

I contacted Milenco customer support using the email address on their website on Sunday afternoon - on Monday I had a reply telling me if I phoned their customer service number and paid a deposit with my card, they'd send me out a replacement lock part. I phoned them, and had the new lock by DPD on Wednesday, along with a reply-paid envelope to send the old part back.

Frustratingly it was Saturday before I was able to visit the storage site and swap the parts over, but it was very simple to do, and the old part was in the post back to Milenco Sunday morning.

As always I have no connection with Milenco other than as a customer but I think it's right to praise companies when they get their customer service right, and I'm really pleased with the way I was dealt with by Milenco.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Someone else had a similar problem and received good customer service from Milenco too. It’s nice to read posts that praise good service from a supplier.

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I did need a new lock for my Nemisis plus and got this within two days of contacting them, so I was pleased with that. Seems the accessory firms are way ahead of the caravan firms.

May 12, 2019
Visit site
I was a bit p1thed off with Millenco Customer Service, I wanted a small plastic clip for the new Millenco Feet I bought for my caravan legs.
I rang them up and they said that they would send me out a couple of new ones totally free. Great I thought>
Unfortunately they used a small jiffy bag and a first class stamp, and when the Post Office tried to put it through the very thin slot where they check to see if there is the right postage, it would not go through.
So through the door came a note that they could not deliver and I had to pay £1.50 excess postage, so as the Post Office Sorting Office is 6 mikes away I had to use a third of a gallon of diesel (£1.50 ?) in collecting it (and time) plus having to pay the £1.50 Postage.
So I would say to Millenco If they had asked for postage of £2 I would have gladly paid it.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I was a bit p1thed off with Millenco Customer Service, I wanted a small plastic clip for the new Millenco Feet I bought for my caravan legs.
I rang them up and they said that they would send me out a couple of new ones totally free. Great I thought>
Unfortunately they used a small jiffy bag and a first class stamp, and when the Post Office tried to put it through the very thin slot where they check to see if there is the right postage, it would not go through.
So through the door came a note that they could not deliver and I had to pay £1.50 excess postage, so as the Post Office Sorting Office is 6 mikes away I had to use a third of a gallon of diesel (£1.50 ?) in collecting it (and time) plus having to pay the £1.50 Postage.
So I would say to Millenco If they had asked for postage of £2 I would have gladly paid it.
Have you told Milenco so they can avoid putting another customer in a similar position?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts