Milk Storage In Fridges

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
In our Eccles 480 we have, I believe, a Dometic RML Fridge. (The tall skinny ones!)
Standard plastic milk cartons are a tight squeeze in the bottom of the door shelf and in fact cause it to bow out. So far nothing has broken but.....................!
Has anyone found a suitable container to decant the milk into that fits snugly in the door tray please?
The actual width available is 83mm (3 1/4 inches).

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
We get a 2pint milk in our tall fridge, unable to get a 4 pint in unlike our undercounter one.

Also had two shelves break due to carrying milk and wine in the fridge while travelling, so we no longer put them in the door shelves now.

Got to say i would have the undercounter one given a choice, IMO the tall thin fridges are a set backwards, shelves are small and weak as they are all weak plastic, the cooling element is 170W which can cause voltage drop problems when towing, the freezer compartment is no bigger than our previous undercounter one, and work surface is now lost.

Problem is women seem to like them.

To top it all the controls cannot be used without opening the fridge door...

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Imho, the configuration of the tall fridge means that you can get less in than the under the counter fridge, regardless of the stated capacity; and I can tessellate fridge contents for England.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts