Missing dog Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
A Lurcher dog called Abi has gone missing in the Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk. She is wearing a fixed muzzle and has been missing since 15/1/2010. Doglost.co.uk has all the details and her reg. no. is 21582. Please if you live in that area and are out and about keep a look out for her. With this muzzle on she will not be able to forage for food.

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
John,how traumatic this must be for you and Abi! Please god she is found quickly by someone and comes back home.Just to think that she is being cared for somewhere would be of some comfort.My thoughts and prayers are with you as I am sure is everyone who hears this sad story.It was an excellent idea to post here.

SAFE HOME ABI and soon.

Thursdays Child

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I echo TC's comments, our own Pom has managed to escape a couple of times, quicker out of the door than I realised he was. Thankfully never got far, little legs!!

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
John are you in a position to get some posters up in the area.

I lost one of mine a few years back so I know what you are going through.

Kind people have the tendency to take them in and forget that the owners are out there trying their dandiest to find their pet.

I was lucky let's hope it's only a question of time before she comes home.

Good luck mate.

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Please, please keep us informed whether not not you get your beloved Abi back. I,m sure most members would like to know the outcome. Fingers crossed she comes home safe and well.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi John

Have you thought about contacting the local radio station with the information?

The fact that the poor dog is muzzled and can't get food will pique the interest of listeners and they will look out for the dog.

If you want to post pictures of the dog on this (or any)forum and need help to do it give us a shout.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John

Sorry to hear this. Is it your dog?

When you say 'fixed muzzle' what sort of muzzle do you mean exactly?

Thanks

Lisa.

p.s I'v cross posted this on other forums.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank Sproket.

I'd wager a desperate dog will manage to remove a muzzle. I have one here who can remove any type of muzzle.

I hope this dog is found soon, very worrying what with this cold weather too.

Lisa

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone John here. Have just got back after being away for the weekend and it seems that my original post about Abi may have been misunderstood. Abi is not my dog I was posting it for a friend who is involved in the search. I do hope that I have not caused any unneccessary worry for everyone. The search for Abi continues.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts