mobile Caravan valeting

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hello all, i currently valet some friends & family caravans, i would like to expand as a business in the Leicestershire and surrounding areas, i would welcome any ideas regarding the need for such a service, also ideas for advertising. many thanks. Andrew.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Andy you pinched my Idea !

Good job we live in different parts of the country otherwise we may have had an ice cream van wars on our hands....only joking, there is a lot of good advice on my own thread about this from the PC forum if you have not already taken a look. Good Luck, happy cleaning !

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hey Andy you pinched my Idea !

Good job we live in different parts of the country otherwise we may have had an ice cream van wars on our hands....only joking, there is a lot of good advice on my own thread about this from the PC forum if you have not already taken a look. Good Luck, happy cleaning !
Hi paul, i hope you dont think i pinched your idea, i have been cleaning caravans for about 2 years now, i just wanted to expand a little! Hope you are doing ok, the only problem i seem to have, is where to advertise to capture the attention of caravanners!

Best wishes, Andrew.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts