Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Mr Mod 4/5 postings for you and no reply, I ask again what is to be done with this. You need to come up with something with the techical boys. Sort it out PLEASE

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
In fairness Kevin His Moddyship is trying his best (thats 2 posts supporting your efforts Moddyship so you owe me 2 get out of jail cards) and can only use the tools provided by Haymarket Towers which are a waste of time. I think we all cant wait for a new site but please dont hold your breath ;O)

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Kevin

I was out last night until late and was not able to check the forum until this morning. I immediately deleted all of the posts made by a certian unofficial visitor.

Mod1

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So, he/she was back last night. All of us talking about it on an open forum is going to do one of two things:

1 discourage the person so much that he won't want to post here again.

2. Massage his ego to a point where he can't stop himself.

I would hazard a guess that it's the later, he/she is getting much more enjoyment out of using the name Kanga because of the reaction it provokes.

We can't do anything (at the moment) about him/her logging on with an alias but would suggest that if it is obviously him/her then any complaints should be sent to the Mod direct (email). This way he isn't getting the attention he craves.

Just a thought.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Mod 1 thanks for your reply and why shouldnt you go out. My point wasnt that nobody was around to deal with last night. It was cant it be sorted end of

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
On a forum provided for mature and intelligent caravanners it should only be necessary to have a moderator look in from time to time to keep a friendly eye on things. It shouldn't need to be a full time 24/7 job!

I thought that the regular (official) users behaved with great dignity and restraint last night - a good example of forum users self-moderating.

Having said that, I will be reporting events to the powers that be on Monday and passing on users' comments.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Whilst the situation is clearly unacceptable - and sad in some ways that such an individual feels the need to do what they do.

No one in their right mind would think it "funny" to invade a caravan forum!

However, may I suggest that we look at the positive aspects.

In the past, the emotionally challenged marsupial made out that he/she was a caravanner with a BMW 530D as a tow truck.

Most of us realised that this person was a little "odd" due to some of the puerile comments they made.

Now we know that it is a child we are dealing with it makes more sense and we as adults can easily deal with a petulant child that clearly is a "No Mates" if he has to play with us on a Friday night!

My only worry is that what the hell has caravanning as a lifestyle done to attract such a numpty as this?

Any thoughts?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts