Moderators

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There seems to be a problem with this programme.
I posted on what I thought was the UK Parks and Touring, forum information with regards to Ferry Meadows about booking during April, checking up I discovered it appeared in the welcome new members forum, Some person has moved it to the correct Forum.
All though it shows as being in that forum alas it is not there.
I have tried several times to introduce a new topic into the Uk parks forum , but when the screen gives me a blank sheet to input info it is against the new members forum , Please advise me what is wrong, as the info I wish to give is very helpful
Very very frustrated Royston.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Royston.
Have done that myself, but when you click on the new topic tab just below the Blue line it say's category, click on that box & you will see what section are available, just click on the section you want to put your post in...

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
When I try to open the UK Parks topic, I keep getting a thread which is quite old and can't access the list of topics. Having signed in, so that I can write this, I clicked on the bit where it said Royston has posted the most recent reply, only to find that it opened up Royston's profile. That can't be right, surely?
Jo

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Back again, there is s serious fault with the programme IE :evil: Uk Parks, Cannot see my last two inputs even though they are registered on the general info panel, UK Parks is stuck on page 1 while other forums have endless pages to browse through, can some kind person check this out or is using Ferry meadows a breach of contents
Royston

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Royston said:
There seems to be a problem with this programme.
I posted on what I thought was the UK Parks and Touring, forum information with regards to Ferry Meadows about booking during April, checking up I discovered it appeared in the welcome new members forum, Some person has moved it to the correct Forum.
All though it shows as being in that forum alas it is not there.
I have tried several times to introduce a new topic into the Uk parks forum , but when the screen gives me a blank sheet to input info it is against the new members forum , Please advise me what is wrong, as the info I wish to give is very helpful
Very very frustrated Royston.

Royston said:
Thanks but I still cannot see my comments in the uk parks forum regards Ferry meadows.

Royston
Royston said:
Back again, there is s serious fault with the programme IE :evil: Uk Parks, Cannot see my last two inputs even though they are registered on the general info panel, UK Parks is stuck on page 1 while other forums have endless pages to browse through, can some kind person check this out or is using Ferry meadows a breach of contents
Royston

Hi Royston
A few unrelated comments ended up in the 'New Members' message board and there were some old sticky posts which no longer apply here and there in various parts of the forum.
Having been given s shiny new set of moderating buttons I decided to have a forum tidy up yesterday to get rid of the old stickies and to move some posts to where they belong.
Most of my tidy up worked ok but for some reason your Ferry Meadows post didn't load properly.
It was probably my fault because I'm as unfamiliar with this new forum as every other member and the moderating method is slightly different and better if I can work it properly. We don't get a set of instructions so moving posts is trial and error and I'm sorry that in that one instance the result was an error.
I went to a social function last night and I don't immediately sign on to the forum when I have household tasks to perform which is why you have had to wait for a reply.
The Haymarket office isn't open on Sundays as far as I know so there's no chance of contacting Lizzie Pope, our admin, to see what went wrong and if she can get it put right.
Please bear with us until we can resolve glitches which are inevitable when such a massive upgrade has taken place, we're doing our best but moderators or admin are not on call 24/7 :(
I'll report the glitch on Monday and in the meantime thanks for your patience.

TRENDING THREADS